Stop manipulating people to hate me

 


Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, has cautioned his first wife, MayYul Edochie, urging her to refrain from manipulating public opinion on social media to foster resentment towards him and evoke sympathy for herself.

This comes in response to May Yul Edochie’s recent Instagram post where she reflected on the challenges of 2023, expressing devastation, misery, and confusion over the loss of her loved ones.

May had on Monday said in part, “Dear 2023, you were pregnant on the very first day of Jan unknown to anyone what you would deliver. “You dealt with me in the most catastrophic ways…. Too many adversities/misfortunes and the worst of it, you stole my own flesh and blood, leaving me in the most devastating, miserable, and confused state that I could never have imagined.

I lost all hope and nearly gave up, I had too many questions eating me all up but I kept hearing that voice echoing, ‘Who am I to question God?'”

In response to her post, Yul in a post on Instagram on Tuesday, called on May to refrain from manipulating public sentiment against him, emphasising that he has endured enough and will not tolerate it in 2024.

 


Post a Comment

0 Comments